Château Belair Coubet - Côtes de Bourg Red
- Region: France, Bordeaux, Côtes de Bourg
- Soil: Clay - Siliceous
- Ageing: 12 months in barrels
- Blending: 70% Merlot, 30% Cabernet Sauvignon,
- Cultivation methods: Integrated viticulture, double guyot pruning, grass every other row.
- Age of vineyard: 40 years old
Intense red fruity aroma mixed with woody, spicy notes. The tannins are upright and elegant, lingering long on the palate. Evolves patiently towards undergrowth aromas whilst remaining fresh.
When drunk young, decant at between 17° and 19°C. After aged for few years in a cellar, excellent when paired with full-bodied specialties from Southwest France.